Highly-localised interface which can cross-reference real world experience measurements against the predictions of mobile operators.
Realistic replacement for coverage predictions as a proxy to judge network experience and regularly Benchmark each operator’s network performance.
Measured coverage heat maps, produced by test devices, offer a much more accurate portrayal of network performance.
Our software is helping mobile and fixed line operators to visualise underserved areas for broadband and enable a number of geomarketing and decision making capabilities to drive these projects forward on time, and on budget.
This helps within both internal and external use cases as this information can be used to advertise the progress or success of rollout projects to the public via customizable geospatial interfaces, as well as be managed internally by a range of teams and associated stakeholders.
The UK is currently rolling out a new 4G network for use by the emergency services to help support the next generation of critical communications use cases. Our test systems are working to continually analyse the performance of this new network in terms of both performance and optimisation.
This is building a continually evolving picture of the progress of the new emergency services network, pinpointing areas of no coverage and rapidly inform subsequent improvement works.
Our projects for regulators cover a wide range of needs from nationwide benchmarking analysis to gaining spectrum insight for auctions, auditing/management or interference investigation.Request Case Study
Our customisable web-mapping software can integrate and present a range of data for both internal and public-facing use cases.
• Project manage rollout and testing projects
• Inform the public or other stakeholders on the progress of key infrastructure projects such as localised fibre rollouts on web real estate
• Centralise all your geographical information –housing, transport, traffic/mobility patterns, reports etc. – in a single interface.
Automated dashboards for a range of reporting purposes and real-time insight.
• Benchmarking of operator performance by country/region through crowdsourced data analysis
• Instant and customisable reporting for projects relating to communications infrastructure such as fibre rollouts, new emergency services networks and more.
• See all social media posts and gain the ability to understand public sentiment about projects, initiatives, etc.
Gain detailed understanding for how government buildings are served by the mobile network.
• Automated monitoring to continually monitor service 24/7 at any location
• App-based surveying to enable detailed in-building testing across rooms, floors, etc.
• Gain the insight you need to make cost-efficient decisions on DAS systems and other improvement works.
Understand service from providers across roads and rail routes whether from individual analysis projects or by county/country via crowdsourcing.
• Drive testing projects, whether for benchmarking or route analysis, can be initiated quickly and efficiently with user-friendly AutoMobile devices
• Update any mobile applications, whether internal or public-facing, with a compliant and fully anonymous route to crowdsourced experience insight.
• Any third party crowd data you have in your systems can be integrated and visualised via our web-based software allowing more departments to gain value from the data.
Fill in the form below to see how we can help you!
We can provide the tools to ensure that network operators meet the quota and responsibilities assigned to them. Whether it is regulation, investigation or operational assurance, our tools can identify where nationwide issues arise, and help resolution.learn more
We supply Enterprise businesses around the world with the tools and capabilities to gain greater insight into wireless service across their corporate and retail estates well as identify proactive routes to improvement.learn more
The mobile network world is constantly evolving, and innovation is required to stay on top of the market. Our crowdsourcing and assurance solutions can help you understand where your subscriber base is experiencing issues, and drills downright to the root of the problem.learn more